The DnA team leverages AI, data, and applied data science to uncover growth opportunities and spearhead innovation across the group. We create new data products and services, uphold data governance and quality standards, maintain a centralized business intelligence function, and collaborate with IT to build a robust data infrastructure for the future.
As a data analyst, you will work closely with business stakeholders and colleagues at the DnA department (data scientists, data engineers and BI developers) to:
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to understand their problems and identify opportunities for using data to drive business outcomes.
- Protype dashboards, reports, and other data visualization aids to support decision-making on a one-off basis or to help productionize them.
- Conduct exploratory data analyses to identify patterns and trends in large data sets
- Design and implement experiments along with the business to test hypotheses and evaluate the effectiveness of different concepts.
- Translate business problems into data-based solutions using your expertise in Python and data visualization tools.